THE BEST METAL DETECTOR for finding treasures and lost items!
The New TX-850 Metal Detector With Waterproof Plate is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold,and unique discrimination control system
The metal detector is electrical with a LCD screen. The frequency is 19 khz crystal control. When you find something with your detector, it alerts you by LCD screen and sound indications.
Includes from ferrite to salt water range
Waterproof Detective Plate
Battery 1 x 9 V (rechargeable battery is not included)
After detecting a target, do the following:
1. Walk around the target in a circle.
2.While circling the target, continue sweeping the search coil across the target.
3.Sweep once every 30° or 40° of the circle.
If the tone does not change and the Target-ID value is consistent as you circle the target, you can be highly confident of the target’s identification.
If the tone or Target-ID changes as you circle the target,you may have multiple targets or an irregularly shaped object.
If the tone completely disappears at different angles, the target may be trash or a low- value metal.
If you are new to the hobby, dig all targets. With practice in the field, you will soon be able to correlate audible and visual target feedback with certain types of metal objects.
Pinpointing in Discrimination Mode:
1. Sweep over target in narrowing side-to-side pattern.
2. Takevisual note of spot on ground where “beep” occurs.
3. Step 90° to the side of the target.
4. Sweep searchcoil over same area, at 90° to 1st sweep pattern.
5. This pinpoints the target location with an “X.”
After you have identified a target using Discrimination Mode,press-and-hold the PINPOINT button to identify the target’s exact location. This technique can yield more information about the target’s shape and size and also find its exact location to facilitate extraction.
Pinpoint as follows:
1. Position the searchcoil just barely off the ground, and to the sideof the target.
2. Now move the searchcoil slowly across the target; you can locate it by the sound. The target is located directly under where the sound is loudest.
Narrow It Down:
1. Tonarrow the response further, position the center of the searchcoil
near the center of the response pattern, but not directly over the
2. Release the PINPOINT button.
3. Press-and-hold PINPOINT button again.
4. Repeat this narrowing procedure to narrow the field of detection further.
Note: Depth indication is less accurate after narrowing.
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
30 DAYS RETURN
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
Free shipping on all US order or order above $65
Pay with the world's most popular and secure payment methods.