Fruit Feeder Pacifier is smart and wonderful!
It allows the little ones to try new foods and tastes without parents having to worry about them choking. It lets the juices to be squeezed through in the perfect amount for the little mouths.
Infants love it! So do their mommies! Happy baby, happy mommy!
They can experiment eating all these wonderful new things that they weren't able to try before.
- YOUR BABY'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY – It is our commitment to ensure that our baby fruit feeders are made from the highest food grade silicone that is BPA Free, Latex Free, Petroleum Free, Lead Free and Phthalates Free, so it is safe for baby to nibble and munch on
- 2-IN-1 PURPOSE AND USE -- You get more value for money as our product actually serves two purposes at once. It is both a pacifier fruit holder, and teething toy. It can store fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables, ice chips, breast milk, and even medicine, and can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums, which builds up the mouth muscle. Multiple problems solved at once by one simple product!
- UNIQUE DESIGN -- These baby fruit suckers are engineered to allow only the tiniest of food pieces to go through to prevent choking. It is a safe way to start introducing solid food to your child as he goes through the teething phase. It is also designed with textured surfaces and soft chewable silicone that ease teething discomfort
- EASY CLEANING AND STORAGE -- The material used makes our pacifier fruit holders stain-resistant. You only have to wash with warm soap water, or boil to sterilize!
Enjoy a healthy diet. Recommend to order all 3 sizes to accompany the baby's growth.
- Give baby the needed nutrients
- Boost immune system & improve health
- Teething toy and fruit feeder
- Holds fresh fruit or other baby food
- Soft, silicone mesh is safe for baby
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- Cute, colorful design
S – is suitable for over 4 months and it can be used for fruit puree
M – is suitable for over 6 months and it can be used for fruits
L – is suitable for over 8 months and it can be used for fish and meat
Packaging: Single loaded
Age: > 4 months`
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance
*Due to overwhelming demand, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping, handling and delivery directly from manufacturer or our international warehouse.
We are doing Baby Led Weaning, and I really appreciate these for containing the mess on the really slippery things like avocado. It was really good to use these initially when he was just starting out to make it easy to get the squishy stuff with his toothless gums. He was chewing but not getting bit lumps. We don't use them so much now, but they were well worth the money and super easy to clean.
Our baby boy loves this! It is perfect for him to try different fruits and veggie. It also helps soothe his gums as he is now teething.
Liked how easy to clean. Would like if the outside mold was thinner. If you put a liquid or baby food in to freeze it leaks out of the holes but then the popsicle is to big for a baby mouth so it gets very messy. Works good with fruit pieces in the passifier [art.
Can't freeze water in these. The water comes out and cap freezes to it so its difficult to remove cap when frozen. That's what I wanted to use them for and have my baby cool off his gums when teething gets the best of him. It appears to be good for a fruit feeder however I didn't use it for that.
My daughter loves these she is 8 months and teething like crazy i just put some frozen fruit in it and she loves it and it's really easy to clean i just rinse it out in the sink and then pop it in the dishwasher. This is one of my favorite things I've brought so far for her.