Finally, a tiny, portable projector that can turn your living room or any surface into a full-blown home theatre with an image up to 220 inches diagonally! Immerse yourself in lifelike image sizes. Perfect for movies and even games!
AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND COLLEAGUES!
APPLICATIONS FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
FINALLY... A PERSONAL MOVIE THEATRE EXPERIENCE - WITHOUT THE COSTS!
The Ultra Mini Portable Pocket Projector is a complete home entertainment system that connects to all your devices and is small enough to fit in your bag. Forget crowding around your tiny laptop screen or TV!
SHARE MOVIES, VIDEOS, AND EVEN BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS ON THE GO!
Without the annoying problems like video jitters, color problems or lamp replacements that older projectors had.
Ideal for home theatre, movies at home or even on an outdoor camping trip! The portable projector can even be powered from just a power bank!
Bright & Vibrant - 600 lumens & 800:1 contrast that rival high-end LED TV
True Theater Experience (Screen Ratio 4:3)
Compact & Portable - 5 x 3.4 x 1.8 inches and weigh in at 6oz
Projects a native: 320x240 image
Support up to 16.7M Colors
Projection Distance: 0.8-2M(for best performance)
NeverDieLamp - 30,000 hours of lamp life
Built-In Speaker(You can also use your external speaker)
Works With Any Device - HDMI, USB, AV cord, 3.5mm jack, Micro SD, TF card connections
Can be powered from just a Powerbank! Perfect for camping!
- Lightning to HDMI adapter cable or an HDMI WiFi display adapter is needed if connecting to an iPhone or an iPad; an MHL cable is needed if you want to connect to your Android device. (Your device should support MHL function.) - Recommended to use only at night or in a dark environment.
- Change the screen resolution to 800*600 pixels when connecting to a laptop or a PC for best performance.
- Do note if the projector is not focused you might have to adjust the focus manually and this projector is not suitable for reading texts.
1x Lumipal Ultra Portable Pocket Projector
1x Power Adaptor
1x 3.5mm to RCA AV cable (HDMI cable not included)
1x Remote Control
1x User Manual
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance
The goods came quickly and without damage. In fact, the thing is not bad, but it will be useful only in a hike where several people can watch at once, by the way the quality of the image does not please that any phone will be perceived at times better for viewing. Pixels are very large.
Thanks for your product. I am fully satisfied with its functionality and service.
Thank you. Everything works. Cinema in your pocket.
I just share the experience for all people: I bought this projector to watch movies.
The image quality is better than I expected, and the video can be viewed without stress in a dark environment.
The projector has built-in speakers, but the sound quality is not particularly good, so you should consider using an external speaker. Buying this projector at this price is really worth it.
I bought this projector to create movie experience with kids. It serves my purpose but doesn't Wow me. Overall, for the price, it's a great toy to entertain kids/family.
1. Build quality looks really good
2. Brightness. If you turn off the lights, it's totally acceptable to enjoy movies
3. Doesn't heat up. Unlike other projectors that use high power light bulbs, this little projector use LED as light source, so it doesn't produce that much heat. I can hold the projector while it's been playing for a while. OK, this point does Wow me a little bit.
1. Sharpness and resolution: it is sharp at the center area, but quit a bit blur out of the center. This is very common for projectors at this price range. But for my kid's movie purpose, it is acceptable.
Great projector. Really easy to use and set up. The best part of it is the size and picture quality. I set this up in my backyard to watch movies through my laptop and it took just a few minutes. For the price this is a no brainer.
Projector A class!!! Children are very satisfied! My hubby set this up in just 5 mins!! Recommend to everyone!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.